The children’s blazer market is projected to reach a striking growth of US$12.9 billion by 2028, driven by the recovery and technological developments in the textile industry and new product launches | million insights
According to the new report by Million Insights, the global kids blazers industry is expected to witness enhanced growth owing to the increasing demand for kids blazers from European countries during the forecast period. Also, blazers are becoming value-added garments in developing countries, which in turn drives the market.
The globe Children’s blazer market The size is expected to reach $12.9 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% from 2021 to 2028. The growth and technological developments in the textile industry and the introduction of new products in the market are expected to propel the growth of the market. Blazers are becoming value-added garments in developing countries, which in turn drives the market.
The Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in lockdowns and restrictions imposed by governments in countries around the world. Public events and unnecessary travel have been cancelled. This also affected the trade and manufacturing of the clothing industry. The children’s blazer market saw a decline in sales during this period. However, the market is expected to show promising growth in the near future due to the eased Covid-19 restrictions and the resumption of trading and manufacturing activities.
Click Here To Request Free Demo of Kids’ Blazers Market Report : https://www.millioninsights.com/snapshots/childrens-blazers-market-report/request-demo
The type segment of indoor jackets had the largest share in 2020 with over 60.0%. This is due to the multipurpose nature of the product type. Indoor jackets can be worn both indoors and outdoors and are an excellent choice for the cool spring and fall weather.
The online sales channel is forecast to have the highest growth rate of 3.4% from 2021 to 2028. Technological advances and developments have resulted in daily activities relying on technology. In addition, people are increasingly opting for easy and convenient ways. Online transaction and payment facilities are widely used for various purposes. Clothing and apparel manufacturers are seeing a slump in sales as a result of the Covid-19 restrictions. Therefore, they focus on starting and expanding the online sales network.
Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest revenue share of over 30.0% in 2020. This is attributed to the large child population in the region, particularly in China and India. Additionally, the region has the largest apparel manufacturing sector in the world, resulting in a shorter supply chain and easy accessibility in the region compared to the other regions. In addition, due to the economic development in China, Japan, South Korea and India, the demand for value-added products has increased in recent years.
To browse the report summary and detailed table of contents, please click the link below:
Highlights of the Kids Blazers market report
• Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share of sales at over 30.0% in 2020. This is due to the higher child population in the region, particularly in China and India.
• The blazer style segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 3.4% from 2021 to 2028 as blazers become a style statement and emerge as value-added apparel, particularly in Asia Pacific
• The online sales channel segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 3.4% from 2021 to 2028. Technological development has enabled the availability of smartphones and internet connections at affordable costs for consumers from different socio-economic backgrounds, thus driving the segment forward
Market segmentation for children’s blazers
Million Insights has segmented the global kids blazer market based on type, distribution channel, and region:
- Kids Blazers Outlook (Revenue, $M, 2017-2028)
- Kids Blazer Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, $M, 2017-2028)
- Kids Blazers Regional Outlook (Revenue, $M, 2017-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle and South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
List of the major players of the Kids Blazers Market
- Zara SA
- Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Benetton Group
- Marks & Spencer Plc.
- The children’s place inc.
- Burberry Group Plc
- Tommy Hilfiger B.V
- hugo boss
- Calvin Klein
- Ralph Lauren Corp.
- Giorgio Armani SpA
- Small Bateau
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
Browse more market snapshots available at Million Insights:
• Market for children’s clothing accessories and other apparel – The global Children’s Garment Accessories and Other Apparel market size was estimated at US$25.63 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% from 2021 to 2028.
• Market for children’s shirts and blouses – The global children’s shirts and blouses market size was estimated at US$21.30 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% from 2021 to 2028.
Over millions of insights
Million Insights is a distributor of market research reports published only by premium publishers. We have a comprehensive marketplace that allows you to compare data points before making a purchase. An informed purchase is our motto and we go to great lengths to ensure our customers are able to review multiple samples before investing. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars on which our business model is built. Our Market Research Reports Store contains in-depth reports from various industries such as Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, Materials Science, and Automotive.
Name of the company: million insights
Interlocutor: Ryan Manuel
E-mail: Send e-mail
Address:Office #302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar
Federal state: Maharashtra