Global smart apparel industry expected to reach $21.8 billion by 2027 | news
DUBLIN, June 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Added the Global Smart Clothing Market (2022-2027) by Textile, Product, End User Industry, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19with Ansoff Analysis report ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global smart clothing market is estimated $6.54 billion in 2022 and is expected to be achieved $21.88 billion will grow at a CAGR of 27.32% through 2027.
Market dynamics are forces affecting the prices and behavior of stakeholders of the global Smart Clothing Market. These forces create price signals resulting from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a particular product or service. Market dynamics forces can be related to macroeconomic and microeconomic factors. There are other dynamic market forces than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics affect the supply and demand curves, decision makers are trying to figure out the best way to deploy different financial tools to curb different strategies to accelerate growth and reduce risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It encompasses the financial performance analysis for the publicly traded companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the recent development and the competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are AiQ Smart Clothing, Athos Coaching System, Carre Technologies, Cityzen Sciences, Hexoskin, Komodo Technologies, Myontec, Myzone, Owlet, Sensoria, Toray Industries, Vulpes Electronics, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United Statesrest of America)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdomthe rest of Europe)
- middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emiratesremainder of MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwanthe rest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool used to analyze and rank companies’ position based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for the analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation assessment, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
- The report provides detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the global smart clothing market. The Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to develop strategies for business growth. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
- The report analyzes the global Smart Clothing market using the Ansoff Matrix to identify the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis of the industry and the industry players, the analyst has made appropriate strategies for the market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global smart clothing market. The report provides in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and forecasts on the market size. The forecasts are calculated using proven research methods.
- The report was compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observations by well-known people in the industry.
- The report provides in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces model and Ansoff matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also covered in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry to help you make an informed decision. The report discusses major regulators and important rules and regulations imposed on this sector in different regions.
- The report also includes the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Report Description
2 research methodology
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing demand for physical activity monitoring by sensors
4.1.2 Increasing adoption of smart clothing for various end-user industries
4.2.1 High product cost
4.3.1 Growing awareness of the need for sport and fitness
4.4.1 Technical Complications
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Effects of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Smart Clothing Market, by Textiles
6.2 Active Smart
6.3 Passive Smart
6.4 Ultra Smart
7 Global Smart Clothing Market, by Product
7.3 Less wear
7.5 Miscellaneous (socks, hats, gloves and hats)
8 Global Smart Clothing Market by End-User Industry
8.2 Military & Defense
8.3 Sports & Fitness
8.4 Fashion & Entertainment
8.7 Other (Construction, Transportation and Automotive)
9 America’s Smart Clothing Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of the Americas
10 Europe Smart clothing market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 remainder Europe
11 middle East and Africa Smart clothing market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of the MEA
12 Smart Clothing Market in APAC
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 rest Asia Pacific
13 competitive landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Cooperations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Enhancements
14 company profiles
14.1 AiQ Smart Clothing
14.2 Athos Coaching System
14.3 Carre Technologies
14.4 Cityzen Sciences
14.6 Komodo Technologies
14.8 My Zone
14.11 Toray Industries
14.12 Vulpes Electronics
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1o1rdu
research and markets
Laura WoodSenior managers
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-worldwide-smart-clothing-industry-is-projected-to-reach-21-8-billion-by-2027–301569626.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Comments are closed.